Saturday, December 25, 2010

L.I.V.E. By F.R.E.S.H. Teaser Trailer


Merry Christmas to you and yours!!! I was going to wait until tomorrow to drop this, but I was so excited on how it came out, I decided to put it up a day early. We have always said that to truly experience and understand Honor Flow Productions, you must see us live. Now... you will be able to feel that experience on record this Friday, New Years Eve (12/31/10) as H.F.P. is proud to announce the release of our live LP "L.I.V.E. By F.R.E.S.H." (Lifting Intergalactic Vicious Experience By Free Rolling Ecstatics Signaling Hi-Definition).

This album features recordings from our live shows from the past year and is the sign of things to come as H.F.P. evolves as live sonic collective. Some of the records on here are new songs that will be featured on the revamp of V.I.S.I.O.N.S. dropping next year, so this is also a sneak preview of new material! This is H.F.P. as we are meant to be heard... L.I.V.E. and F.R.E.S.H. to def, ya dig?

L.I.V.E. By F.R.E.S.H... 12/31/10... @ http://HFPmusic.bandcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment