Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"thE oLd SouL" On TheMojaMoja.com: J*Davey- Evil Christian Cop: The Great Mistapes (Album Review)


As many of you know (especially from H.F.P. Radio) I have a journalist side to my love of music. If I'm not making it, I'm more than likely talking about it. For the past 3 years, I have had the privilege to work behind the scenes alongside a group of ambitious individuals who I like the call "The Extraordinary League of Hustlers" at MojaMoja. The MojaMoja name may ring a bell because of our annual Pre-Grammy Brunch hosted by my man, KCRW 89.9FM DJ Garth Trinidad. Now I've been given the incredible opportunity to contribute even more to the MojaMoja brand by becoming a contributor to their website. This is just the first in many journalistic content I will re-post from my work with the site.

First up is my review of J*Davey's new EP Evil Christian Cop: The Great Mistapes. Peep the link @ the bottom to read. ENJOY!
J*Davey- Evil Christian Cop: The Great Mistapes (TheMojaMoja.com Album Review)

No comments:

Post a Comment