Friday, May 16, 2014

The Mike Parlett Radio Show Interview (Highlights) (4.13.14)



Last month, Saxophonist, Multi-Instrumentalist, and all around good dude Mike Parlett invite me to sit-in as a special guest on his weekly radio show, broadcast from his Talented Studios here in Los Angeles.

Check out some of the highlights from my time with Mike which includes our connection through the late, great Ricky Lawson, my "day job" at 94.7 The Wave, the history behind my nickname, the day I met Jessy J (thanks Mike for putting me on blast, lol! Just kidding), the importance of music education in schools,

AND...

For the very first time ANYWHERE... I somewhat let the cat out the bag regarding details on H.F.P's upcoming sophomore album, including the world premiere of the demo for "It's All Love," (starting at 12:28) one the album's singles. Exclusive ish...

If you want to hear the full show (as you should because there is A LOT of great music on it), you can subscribe/stream/download The Mike Parlett Radio Show on iTunes Podcast here: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/mike-…3101836&mt=2

And make sure you tune-in live to Mike every Sunday 2pm-4pm(PST) on SolarRadio.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment