Tuesday, September 2, 2014

DJ Chuck "thE oLd SouL" Live @ The iStandard Producer Showcase: LA Edition (9.15.14)!!!

On Monday, September 15th,  I have been selected to have the honor and privilege to participate in the LA Edition of the iStandard Producer Showcase! For those not in the industry know, the iStandard Showcase gives up and coming producers the opportunity to play a set of their beats in front of an elite group of fellow producers and record label A&Rs. It's sort of a battle as well because all competitors will be judged for prize packages at the end of the night. That is why I am personally extending the invitation to you all to come out to The Dragonfly that night and vibe out to some brand new, unreleased H.F.P. jams!

I have limited number of free tickets to the event that I will be giving out. Hit me on Twitter at @thEoLdSouLHFP or by email at HFPempire@yahoo.com if you want to grab some! Otherwise, tickets will be $10 at the door.  Holla at me and see you all at The Dragonfly on September 15th!

The Dragonfly
6510 Santa Monica Blvd,
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Doors: 8:30pm
Show: 9:45pm

No comments:

Post a Comment