Sunday, August 22, 2010

Honor Flow Productions Live @ The Whisky A Go-Go


The last stop on the V.I.S.I.O.N.ary Movements Tour for the summer landed at the historic Whisky A Go-Go on Sunset Blvd for our first co-headlining show! The energy was off the charts for this one! You were an incredible audience and it made us perform that much harder; it shows on tape. Personally, this maybe my favorite set yet and I think many (if not all) of the members of the band share that same opinion.

Thank you once again to Whisky for hosting us, all the acts we performed with that night; it was a pleasure building with you all, and once again, THANK YOU THE FANS FOR COMING!!!! We are nothing without any of ya'll. Here is video from set of V.I.S.I.O.N.S. tracks "Make A Run For It" with Tricia Isabela FINALLY coming out to do it live with us and of course "I Don't Wanna Hear It!" After the video, peep the flicks. Soul Claps and Salutes to you and get ready. We have a couple more big plans to bring to you before 20-10 closes out!



Photography courtesy of Carina Estera Photography















No comments:

Post a Comment