Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Seeing 20/20.... V.I.S.I.O.N.S. 2.0


As artist we are always trying to improve in our respective crafts. So much so that when we go back and listen to our previous work, we realize how much better we could have made a piece. In the case of H.F.P., it has been our growth and journey as a band that become the forefront of this improvement. You see us as a band, you know us as a band, so why not give you a record with us as a band?

With that said, I'm proud to announce that next year, we will be re-releasing V.I.S.I.O.N.S. as a full collective effort. But don't just think we are going to make the same EXACT album only with live instrumentation. This is a COMPLETE re-vamping of this project with new material, re-designed packaging, music videos and much more exciting new content to further immerse and extend the vision (no pun intended) of this project. This is the way the album deserves to be presented to you all.

To give you all a small appetizer of where we're gonna take it next. I posted up four instrumental demos that band and I recorded last Saturday. For those just joining us, you can listen to the o.g version of the album (with lyrics of course, lol!) at HFPmusic.bandcamp.com and see the improvement we have made on these tracks below. We are all very ecstatic about this process and we will keep you in the loop.

What Are Your V.I.S.I.O.N.S.? V.I.S.I.O.N.S. "2.0.".... 2011

Cadillac Dreams:
Cadillac Dreams (St. Anthony's Mix) (Instrumental) by HonorFlowProductions

Move!:
Move! (St. Anthony's Mix) (Instrumental) by HonorFlowProductions

I Don't Wanna Hear It!:
I Don't Wanna Hear It! (St. Anthony's Mix) (Instrumental) by HonorFlowProductions

Center Stage:
Center Stage (St. Anthony's Mix) (Instrumental) by HonorFlowProductions

No comments:

Post a Comment