Friday, February 14, 2014

Request Line # 6: Common- Go! (Honor Flow Productions Remix)




I have been sitting on this remix for a cool minute now. What better day to give it to the masses than a day dedicated to love... or lust... however you see it, haha! One of my favorite jams from one of my Top 5 favorite MCs.

I can write an essay and them some about my memories and influence from the album "BE," where you will find the original produced by Kanye. Ye' produced the entire album for the exception of two tracks, "Love Is..." and "It's Your World." Those were produced by the frequent Com Sense collaborator, the late, great J. Dilla.

And the music video tho? No lie, on some "Taxicab Confession"-ish, is how my brain somewhat operates.... keeping it 100 like Wilt Chamberlain *Shrugs* haha! Alright, before I get caught up, enough "foreplay."

"On the count of three, everybody run back to your fantasy."

All Instrumentation & Programming By DJ Chuck "thE oLd SouL" For Honor Flow Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment