Tuesday, January 31, 2012

V.I.S.I.O.N.S. Now Available @ Amoeba Music! ("Is V.I.S.I.O.N.S. In Your Amoeba Bag?" Contest)


We are EXTREMELY ecstatic to announce that starting today, Amoeba Music will now be selling V.I.S.I.O.N.S. in its glorious racks of music paradise, lol! To celebrate, we having a little contest. There is one autographed copy of the LP signed by all 8 us laying in the Hip-Hop section right now, right now.

For the person who goes down to Amoeba, and buys that copy of the album, and tweets me at @thEoLdSouLHFP, with a picture holding up that copy of the album with the receipt in their hand, will not only receive a free 2 LA T-Shirt, but also 2 Free Tickets to our next show!!!


6400 West Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90028


Get to diggin ya'll and thank you so much again for your undying support!!! We getting there because of all of YOU!!! *Soul Claps & Salutes*

No comments:

Post a Comment