Friday, May 11, 2012

Cadillac Dreams Music Video (Directed By Oishi Media)



In these 3 short years, we as a band has celebrated various accomplishments and broke new personal ground in our journey: the various prestigious venues and events we have had the honor and privilege performing at, the release of V.I.S.I.O.N.S. after being in development for five years, the consistent creative new methods of bringing you into our world as a band such as our “Respect The DJ” Projects (Example- The Demonstration) and finally gave you some gear (T-Shirts, etc) to rep us in the streets. This right here, what you are about to watch, is another groundbreaking moments for us.

When you hear a song, it is always automatic that you mentally gather some images of what was the inspiration behind its creation. Music and visual arts go hand and hand like “Peanut Butter and Jelly on Wheat” (Word To Q-Tip. See “The Love Movement,” Track 14 for the reference point), and it has been a long term goal for us to not only have you hear our V.I.S.I.O.N.S, but to actually see them; live and in living color like a Wayans Brother. Today, we are extremely proud and ecstatic to share with you all, our first attempt at doing so.

I would like to thank the incredible mad scientist at Oishi Media for bringing this record to life to your computer/TV screens, I want send at shout out to my best friend of 19 years, Anthony for providing the Cadillac of our dreams, and on behave of the eight of us, we want to thank YOU for your love and support. I always say this is a nine person operation, the ninth being YOU. We would have not made it this far and continue to grow and progress without your consistent word of mouth endorsements to your peoples about what we do and what we are all about.

On a personal note, I couldn’t have asked for a better way to spend my 24th birthday weekend then to shoot this video with my best friends and band of brothers. Soul Claps & Salutes.

“And now… for our feature presentation” ENJOY!!!

- DJ Chuck “thE oLd SouL”

Behind The Scenes Mini-Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment